Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Decisions Decisions!

Thank you for praying for our situation with Laval. We have finally gotten through and we had to resubmit our applications but we didn't have to pay our registration again. Now we are waiting for our acceptance letters then we can procede from there. Only 15 weeks until language study begins and we have a lot to do before then. We have just heard that our field, Niger is wanting to send a container. We have been invited to send some crates to put in the container. This cruches our time and we only have 15 weeks to raise the rest of our support. But, this is actually good timing because we can send our household goods now and they will arrive in Niger before we do. We won't have to store our stuff when we go to Quebec and next year when we leave for Niger we only have to take our suitcases. We need to make good decisions quickly. We need to decide what to take, what to buy, what to store and good people to rent our house! Please remember us in your prayers!