Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bonne Nuit (not BON NEWIT)


Another blessing in our life is that Monday January 15th Tim's CAQ arrived in the mail! That means that now Tim can go to the US border (Maine) to get his student visa. We also got a phone call from Kokomo saying that we have renters for our home in Kokomo so that is a huge financial burden lifted from our shoulders.
"Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare."
Psalm 40:5
Sorry I haven't blogged in such a long time, I'm trying to get at least one in every month and February is almost over!
I started with my tutrice, Susanne on Wednesday. She says the biggest thing for me is to practise practise practise! So I'm going to have to watch Dora en français from now on! Hopefully I will have time to take some pics of Jayson at three months he is all smiles in the morning and not nearly so fussy as he used to be.
It is past midnight now so I am going to bed, bonne nuit!

No comments: